- Career & Professional Development E-Library - The Riley Guide contains comprehensive online career information and resources. Simply search this resource for career topics using their alphabetical index.
- Hoovers - Hoovers is a database that contains proprietary information about more than 40,000 public and non-public companies and 225,000 key executives. Hoover's, widely recognized as a leader in company data, delivers in depth industry analyses, information on a company's location, summary financials, top competitors, top officers and more.
- Industry Research Tool - Offered by a division of First Research and Hoover's Inc., this tool provides hundreds of industry profiles, covering over 1000 industry segments. Profiles include in-depth national and international information, creating a comprehensive suite of data that is continuously updated.
- Business Information Resources - This easy to search database contains information on industry associations, magazines/journals, newsletters, trade shows, directories and web sites.
- Go Government - Your one-stop shop for how to find and apply to federal government jobs.
Job Search Basics
- Beyond Job Boards: 6 Effective Job Search Strategies
With thousands of job boards available online today, it can be easy to limit your job search to only applying to jobs found online. For increased job search success, view this brief webinar and consider incorporating these strategies into your job search.
- Job Search Strategies Handout