- Absolutely Health Care - Browse 300,000+ healthcare/medical jobs for employment throughout the United States.
- Health Career Web - This website offers an extensive list of available medical jobs nationwide.
- HealtheCareers Network - HealtheCareers Network (HeCN) is your destination for healthcare jobs and medical jobs. Choose your career and HeCN will customize your site experience with the news, information, events, career resources, and employment opportunities that most interest you.
- HiMSS JobMine -The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) provides readers with a list of jobs available to HIM professionals.
- Hospital Jobs Online - Whether you're searching for hospital administration jobs, allied health jobs, nursing jobs, or physician jobs, Hospital Jobs Online (HJOL) is your one-stop resource for a new career
- Indeed.com - Indeed advertises as the #1 job site worldwide for all jobs, with over 50 million unique visitors and 1 billion job searches per month.
- LinkedIn - The world's largest professional network with 200 million members in 200 countries and territories around the globe.
- Med IT Jobs - This is a searchable site for healthcare information management and technology jobs.
- Simply Hired - With the tagline, "Job Search Made Simple," Simply Hired is building the largest online database of jobs on the planet.
- American Health Information Management Association - The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) is the premier association of health information management (HIM) professionals. AHIMA is committed to advancing the HIM profession in an increasingly electronic and global environment through leadership in advocacy, education, certification, and lifelong learning.
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society - Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) is a cause-based, not-for-profit organization exclusively focused on providing global leadership for the optimal use of information technology (IT) and management systems for the betterment of healthcare. HIMSS represents more than 35,000 individual members, of which more than two-thirds work in healthcare provider, government, and not-for-profit organizations. HIMSS also includes over 520 corporate members and more than 120 not-for-profit organizations that share its mission of transforming healthcare through the effective use of information technology and management systems.
- AHIMA Convention & Exhibit -The AHIMA Convention and Exhibit draws health information management (HIM) thought leaders and professionals and healthcare executives from all areas of health informatics and information management for a weeklong focus on HIM’s global transformation. This one-stop meeting provides comprehensive updates, education, and information on current and emerging HIM issues and challenges.
- AHIMA Events - AHIMA meetings offer idea-sparking knowledge delivered by leading health information management (HIM) experts. Attend AHIMA events and engage with the latest, career-affecting hot topics. Current meetings explore subjects like ICD-10, electronic health record (EHR) implementation, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2008 (ARRA), and recovery audit contractors (RACs). Look for more in the future!
- Health Data Management - For more than 14 years, Health Data Management has been the leading source for news and in-depth analysis on using information technology to achieve business goals and improve the quality of care; a trusted resource for the critical knowledge that senior executives need to make the right decisions in a highly competitive market.
- HIMSS Events - HIMSS frames and leads healthcare practices and public policy through its content expertise, professional development, research initiatives, and media vehicles designed to promote information and management systems' contributions to improving the quality, safety, access, and cost-effectiveness of patient care.